Understanding Bias to Unleash Potential™
Addressing Unconscious Bias Lets Your People Thrive.
In this 1-day workshop of FranklinCovey’s Unconscious Bias: Understanding Bias to Unleash Potential™ solution, decision-makers and leaders will learn how they can equip their teams with the mind-set, skill set, and tool set to identify unconscious bias, create meaningful connections, and learn to drive change.
Learn how this solution will help your organization:
- Develop leaders who create an inclusive workplace and address unconscious bias’s impact on decision making.
- Build a culture where everyone feels respected, included, and valued.
- Improve collaboration between newly acquired groups or between existing functional silos.
- Develop an inclusive culture that positively impacts the bottom line.
- Shift from a compliance-based approach to diversity training to a more practical, action-oriented approach.
Close the gap between expected and actual behaviors in how people see and treat each other.
For additional information please contact Caycee Francis 504.330.7865 or email@example.com
Andrea Caldwell has a passion for innovation, coaching and developing others. She enjoys helping others achieve results they may not have believed they could. Andrea is a results driven professional with over 20 years of experience in employee development and sales management. She has worked in the automotive, industrial supply, data storage and marketing industries. Prior to coming to FranklinCovey, she was the Director of Learning and Development at Valassis, in Livonia Michigan.
Over the course of her career, Andrea has had the opportunity to create, launch and facilitate many development programs. She has also had responsibility for performance management, along with the oversight and rollout of talent management systems. Andrea has worked with all levels of leadership and holds facilitator certifications from multiple leadership content providers. Andrea has a Bachelor’s degree in Communications and Master’s degree in Market Research, both from Florida State University.
- A Core Values Award winner - 2016, 2017 and 2018
- Wife and mother of 3 amazing children
- Pillar of Excellence Award nominee in 2016
- Diamond Award winner with Adult Competitive Dance Team
- A routine recipient of top ratings for L&D innovation
Andrea is certified to deliver:
- The 4 Essential Roles of Leadership™
- Leading at the Speed of Trust®
- Speed of Trust® Foundations
This event will address the following ATD competencies/areas of expertise
- Personal Skills
- Interpersonal Skills
- Business Skills
- Performance Management
- Instructional Design
- Training Delivery
- Evaluating Learning Impact
- Integrated Talent Management
- Change Management
ATD Competency Model
© FranklinCovey | 1-888-576-1776
2200 West Parkway Blvd. Salt Lake City, Utah 84119