As a leader, you have a lot of responsibility when it comes to burnout. You not only have to care for your team and the people you develop - you have to protect yourself from the burnout trap.
In this workshop-style keynote, Rachel will guide attendees to:
● Identify causes of burnout within your leadership, today's changing workplace + current client landscape
● Build a tool-kit for healing and preventing burnout in yourself and your employees
● Become aware of the burnout-healing influence you can have on individuals and teams
● Gain retention strategies for high performers, emerging leaders, and younger hires who are at increased burnout risk
● Understand how to build a culture of success and happiness in your organization that leads to better profits, performance, and legacy
- Leaders looking to re-engage their teams and boost performance.
- Companies who are experiencing major growth and change in their organization.
- Anyone who wants their leadership to be happy, successful, and influential.
We will have a giveaway featuring Woodhouse Spas of New Orleans!
Rachel Sheerin is an award-winning keynote speaker and emcee who energizes and engages audiences with her signature blend of humor and authenticity.
Called "The Brené Brown of Burnout", Rachel’s rocked stages for Fortune 500 clients and small business owners alike, drawing on her background in executive sales leadership in the hospitality industry to make everyone feel like they've met their new best friend.
With her viral TEDx Talk on burnout, Rachel delivers audiences from fatigued to FIRED UP with truth, humor and a whole lotta love.
You can learn more about Rachel + her superpowers at www.rachelsheerin.com